Do you have a garage or several bays at your workplace? If so, you may assume they’re doing their job, but in many cases, garage doors can do more than they’re currently doing. That is, you can get more out of insulated vs uninsulated commercial doors once you have insulated doors installed.
Why Insulate Commercial Doors?
Garage door insulation is highly effective at providing meaningful benefits for commercial and industrial properties. Here are some of the significant benefits you’ll enjoy when you insulate the garage doors at your business:
- Maintained room temperature: Insulated garage doors are better able to maintain comfortable room temperature. That’s because they keep the cold out during the winter and block heat from entering your garage during the summer when they’re closed.
- Increased energy efficiency: By protecting your workspace from extreme temperatures, your insulated garage doors will prevent your HVAC system from working harder than necessary year-round. In turn, insulated doors will increase your energy efficiency and lower your electricity bill. In addition, you’ll be able to save money by not having to replace your HVAC system prematurely due to overuse.
- Improved work environment: Insulated garage doors operate quieter than their uninsulated alternatives. If you have offices attached to your warehouse or garage, insulated garage doors are a must. Because they’re comparatively quiet, insulated garage doors can create a better work environment for everyone.
- Better protection: Whether you store equipment or products in your garage or warehouse, you need to protect your inventory. By installing insulated garage doors, you’ll be able to store your things at the appropriate temperature to preserve them in working or salable condition.
- Greater durability: Insulation makes commercial garage doors more durable because it provides lasting support for the doors’ outer panels. With insulation reinforcing the outer panels, the doors are less prone to damage and the opening mechanism will be shielded from the elements.
Contact OL Door Systems
By now, we’re sure you land on the insulated side of the insulated vs uninsulated commercial doors debate. If you want to get a quote for insulated garage doors for your business location around the Twin Cities, OL Door Systems can help.
We look forward to helping you create a more pleasant and energy-efficient work environment by installing durable, noise-buffering insulated garage doors at your location. Request a quote today!